CNM Natural Health Awards 2020
Friday 24th July - 7pm-10.30pm - London The CNM Natural Health Awards have been created to celebrate the contributions of those working hard to progress the field of natural health and generate widespread positive health change. For over 20 years CNM has been working and collaborating with outstandingly devoted individuals who have given time, energy and effort to grow the natural health field. Today, CNM is immensely proud of and thankful to the people, businesses, campaigners, publishers, organisations and companies who contributed on a wide scale to bring to life a flourishing natural health community that is making a real change to health, society and the world. Read More
About the CNM Natural Health Awards
This CNM Natural Health Awards platform was created to acknowledge, honour and celebrate the efforts, contributions and successes of the natural health community. All nominees have inspired, educated and informed a wide community about the work happening within the field of natural health. CNM would like to acknowledge and thank the companies, people, businesses, students, graduates, collaborators and media who have contributed to its growth and prosperity.
- Outstanding contribution to natural health award
- Most inspiring natural health initiative award
- Best natural health impact award
- Best natural health brand
Nominations are now open and you may enter your nomination for yourself or for another using the form below.
Any person or organisation can nominate themselves or another person or company.
The Judges will consider any person or company who fulfils the Natural Health Awards Criteria:
- Demonstrated an outstanding positive influence in the area of natural health
- Has contributed towards the freedom to practice natural therapies
- Has reached many people with the message of natural health
- Shows amazing potential for forwarding the progression of Natural Health
There is no minimum age (children can apply, nominate or be nominated too).